The Mother-Infant Care Program provides assistance and support to expecting mothers and fathers. Support programs are available to new mothers. Click Here to complete an application.
- Determination of immediate physical, environmental & emotional needs
- Assistance to the extended family
- Referral to community resources (medical, legal, financial)
- Pregnancy & Adoption
- Support groups
As a participant in our program, you may receive
- Infant clothing
- Crib & mattress or other baby equipment
- Mother-Infant Care manual
- Mother-Infant Care classes offered weekly
- Pregnancy (what you should know)
- Labor & Birth
- Legal Issues
- Newborn Care
We also have a large library of educational resources.
For more information about the Mother-Infant Care Program,
contact Cathy Palmer-Ball or Shalah Bottoms at (502) 637-9786.
Mother-Infant Care Program
2911 South 4th St.
Louisville, KY 40208