Catholic Charities Immigration Legal Services is a BIA recognized office providing legal assistance and counseling to low- and moderate-income immigrants and refugees.
- Inquiry about status of Alien Registration Card
- Replacement of Permanent Resident card or I-94
- Employment Authorization
- Travel Documents
- Permanent Residency (Green Card)
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Petition for Alien Relative
- Affidavit of Support
- Consultation regarding immigration issues
- Representation in removal
Questions and Answers about Immigration
Donations and Volunteers are always welcome!
Click here for a current volunteer opportunities.
For more information, contact Janet Millen at (502) 637-9786 or email@example.com
Immigration Legal Services is funded in part by Louisville Metro Government